Our business group, along with our support staff, has more than 35 years of experience in dealing with the many and varied issues which are most often encountered in the business environment. We pay attention to the details and that pays off later.
We work closely with you, our clients, to respond to and help resolve all of your concerns in a smooth, skilful and cost-effective manner and to create positive and complete solutions.
We advise and assist clients in relation to the following:
- starting a business
- purchase and sale of a business
- commercial real estate transactions
- incorporation of for-profit and nonprofit corporations
- family business succession planning
- contract preparation and negotiation
- employment law and collective bargaining issues
- shareholder and partnership agreements
- litigation related to any of the above
Our aim is to provide you with peace of mind in all matters related to your business.